Greek Grilled Chicken Salad!
By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
I am trying to be much more health conscious as of late! It is difficult to please everyone all the time, but I have found one thing we all seem to like and that is a healthy salad that has a bit of protein and a lot of flavor! This one is sure to be satisfying!
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp. Greek Seasoning
- 1 tsp. dill
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 8 Cups Hearts of Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
- 2 to 3 Nice Slices Red Onion
- 12 Grape Tomatoes, Cut in Half
- 8 Greek Olives, Quartered
- ½ Cup Fat Free Feta
- 8 Pepperoncini’s
- 8 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing or Tzatziki Sauce
Pour over chicken. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Divide the balance of the ingredients except the dressing between the four plates or bowls. Place Chicken pieces on preheated grill, turn every couple of minutes so not to burn. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F, about 8 minutes. Place on platter, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
Lay a bed of lettuce and top with all the other ingredients except Chicken and dressing.
Arrange chicken pieces on the salads, top with dressing. Garnish with some pita chips.