Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats!
By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
I have created a new category for the blog! BREAKFAST! This is the first edition!
Have you had them yet? Overnight Oats? I love them. I have been playing around with different flavors and have come up with two favorites! If you haven’t tried them, you should. Overnight oats are really good! Creamy, hearty and filling. Great to take with you, too. Put them in some little jelly jars, perfect!
- ½ cup steel cut or rolled oats (old fashioned in a pinch)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbs. honey (adj. to taste)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or your favorite type of milk
- 1 crisp apple, peeled and diced
Divide all ingredients equally and place into the two jelly jars except for the apples. Stir to combine, put apple chunks on top and carefully stir in. place the jars on the lids and refrigerate overnight. I usually make two at a time and eat one the first day, then eat the next the day after. Enjoy!