Supremely Delicious Pizza!
By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
June 13, 2014
Friday night is here! Yep, Friday the 13th! I know… a lot of people are superstitious and don’t like Friday the 13th. I don’t mind it. Actually 13 has always been my favorite number! Anyhow, enough about that! Friday is Friday after all and I am in the mood for a pizza! If you follow my Facebook page, you will have seen I shared all of my pizza recipes yesterday! It made me really want one. So… here it is.
- Your favorite crust recipe or even store bought. I use a double batch of Cuisinart Pizza Dough Recipe
- 1 cup of your favorite Pizza Sauce Recipe. I make my own: Simple Tomato Dipping Sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup cooked Italian Sausage
- Sliced Pepperoni to your taste
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsps. Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 375° F
Coat surface for rolling with corn meal, roll out dough to fit your pan. Sprinkle pan with a little more corn meal. Bake crust for 10 minutes with no topping because I use a double batch and it is kind of thick.
Spread sauce over crust.
Top with the mozzarella.
Now add the sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper, onions.
Sprinkle the Parmesan and Italian Seasonings over the top.
Pop back in oven and bake an additional 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is browning.
Cut into 8 slices and serve hot.