By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
May 30, 2014
Something easy yet tasty to serve with my Chili Lime Pork tonight. I am actually home tonight and don’t want to spend the whole evening in the kitchen! So I am throwing as much of dinner as possible on the grill! It is so gorgeous outside tonight!! Maybe we can eat outside!
- 3 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed in 1” cubes
- ½ cup frozen sweet corn kernels or fresh if you got it!
- 6 scallions, chopped with greens
- 1 jalapeno chopped, seeded and veins removed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. dry cilantro
- Queso Fresco cheese (or you could use shredded cheddar)
Place all ingredients except for cheese in plastic zipper bag, shake to coat as evenly as possible.
Place in a heavy duty sheet of aluminum foil. Fold up to seal.
Place on top rack of grill or on side of grill without direct flame.
Cook for 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender, flipping once or twice while cooking.
Place in bowl and top with cheese! Serve Hot!