Loaded Nacho Flat Breads!
By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
Flat bread and Nachos you ask??? Why yes! These are going to knock your socks off! I just know it! I love the Naan breads you find in the store. They are so versatile and perfect for a quick meal. I use them at least every couple of weeks if not more. They also make an easy thing that your teenagers can use to make their own lunches. Top them with anything, they are great! Plus, who doesn’t love a loaded plate of nachos? I know I do! So here we go!
Serves 4 as a meal or many as an appetizer
- ½ pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, finely diced
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried cilantro
- 4 Naan Breads
- ½ cup salsa of your choice
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup diced onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican Blend
- Jalapeno rings to taste (optional)
- Black olive slices to taste (Optional)
- Avocado chunks (Optional)
- 4 tbsp. sour cream, placed in zipper bag
- ½ cup lightly crushed tortilla chips for a little extra crunch
In a large skillet brown your meat over medium heat, drain and return to skillet. Add the onion and jalapeno, cook until onion becomes slightly translucent. Add the garlic, chili powder, salt, cumin and cilantro. Cook until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Preheat grill to medium heat
Place Naan grill tray covered with foil or just on foil. Spread salsa like sauce over the breads. Top with the remaining ingredients up to the sour cream and chips. Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Cut tip of zipper bag of sour cream and drizzle over the pizzas and then sprinkle with the chips.
Cut into 4 slices for a meal or 6 to 8 for appetizers. Serve immediately.