Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Salad!
By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
July 26, 2014
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsps. Ginger paste
- 1 tsps. Crushed garlic
- Juice from one orange
- 8 cups spring mix salad blend
- 1 cup mandarin orange segments (in juice, not syrup)
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ¼ red onion sliced
- ½ cup crunchy oriental noodles
- Serve with a sesame ginger dressing (homemade or your favorite bottled dressing)
Place chicken strips into zipper bag. Add sesame oil, teriyaki sauce, ginger paste, garlic and orange juice, seal bag and shake to combine. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Place chicken on grill and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165° F. Remove from grill and cover with foil to keep warm.
On each plate place 2 cups of the spring mix blend. Divide the remaining ingredients between the four salads. Top with the chicken pieces and drizzle with a little dressing. MMMM! Fresh and tasty summer treat!