Grilled Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps!
By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
I love Caesar Salad, LOVE it! Really, I could eat it every day. So what could be better than a lettuce wrap featuring my favorite salad? NOTHING! I can’t wait to eat this up!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Greek seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large hearts of romaine leaves
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- ½ a small red onion, sliced
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved (I like tomatoes in my Caesar salad)
- 1/2 cup give or take of your favorite Caesar dressing
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- A few small croutons
Preheat grill to medium
Sprinkle the chicken with the Greek seasoning and salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook the strips 3 minutes each side.
Place some of the chicken on each leaf.
Top with the remaining ingredients.
Serve right away.