Greek Salad Turkey Burger!
By: Kecia’s Flavor Breakthrough!
Born out of left over ingredients from a Greek Salad the other night and finding something I want to eat instead of the regular burgers I am making my guys! I think you all know that I like Greek salad so this will make me very happy!
- 2/3 pound ground turkey breast (Lean ground beef or ground chicken if you prefer)
- 1 tsp. Greek seasoning
- 2 Pita flat breads
- ¼ cup feta
- 10 kalmata olives, pitted and cut in half
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- A couple slices of red onion
- ½ cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of your favorite Greek salad dressing
Preheat grill to medium
Form the ground turkey into two half-moon shaped patties, to fit into your folded pita. Sprinkle generously with the seasoning. Place on grill and cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Warm the two pitas, place a patty on each one, top with equal portions of the lettuce, olives, tomatoes, onion and feta.
Drizzle the dressing over the top and serve. Great with Greek Seasoned Fries!